Report NEP-REG-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Johnstone & Shunsuke Managi & Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Hidemichi Fujii & Martin Souchier, 2016. "Environmental Policy Design, Innovation And Efficiency Gains In Electricity Generation," OECD Environment Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Haan & Martin Simmler, 2016. "Wind Electricity Subsidies = Windfall Gains for Land Owners? Evidence from Feed-In Tariff in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1568, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Higher Price, Lower Costs? Minimum Prices in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/243, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hyland, Marie, 2016. "Has the Restructuring of EU Electricity Markets Reduced Industrial Electricity Prices?," Papers RB2016/1/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mohajeryami, Saeed & Jennings, Ronald & Alkhbbaz, Ghadeer, 2015. "Integration of Energy Storage and Distributed Generation (DG) in Distribution Systems: Economic Analysis and Development Perspective," MPRA Paper 70659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Analysing investment and disinvestment decisions under uncertainty, firm heterogeneity and tradable output permits," DARE Discussion Papers 1602, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Gong, Rui & He, Jieshuang & Page, Frank, 2016. "Incentive compatible networks and the delegated networking principle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kannika Thampanishvong, 2016. "Using Feedback as a Tool for Household Energy Conservation: An Experimental Approach," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160327, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Bos J.W.B. & Contreras M.G. & Kleimeier S., 2016. "Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Raúl A. Ponce-Rodríguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2016. "Rethinking the political economy of decentralization: how elections and parties shape the provision of local public goods," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1603, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.