Who Chooses Whom? Syndication, Skills and Reputation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tykvova, Tereza, 2007. "Who chooses whom? Syndication, skills and reputation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-28.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2003. "Learning and Syndication in Venture Capital Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 3867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Nanda, Vikram, 1996. "Stabilization, Syndication, and Pricing of IPOs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 25-42, March.
- Lakonishok, Josef, et al, 1991. "Window Dressing by Pension Fund Managers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 227-231, May.
- Bruno Biais & Enrico Perotti, 2008. "Entrepreneurs and new ideas," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1105-1125.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1986.
"The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 716-727, September.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "The Architecture of Economic Systems: Hierarchies and Polyarchies," NBER Working Papers 1334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & Raphael Amit & Werner Antweiler, 2002. "Venture-Capital Syndication: Improved Venture Selection vs. The Value-Added Hypothesis," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 423-452, September.
- Millon, Marcia H & Thakor, Anjan V, 1985.
" Moral Hazard and Information Sharing: A Model of Financial Information Gathering Agencies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1403-1422, December.
- Marcia H. Millon & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Moral Hazard and Information Sharing: A Model of Financial Information Gathering Agencies," Finance 0411024, EconWPA.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2000. "Syndicated Loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 404-426, October.
- Douglas Cumming & Uwe Walz, 2010.
"Private equity returns and disclosure around the world,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(4), pages 727-754, May.
- Walz, Uwe & Cumming, Douglas, 2004. "Private equity returns and disclosure around the world," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jim Armstrong, 2003. "The Syndicated Loan Market: Developments in the North American Context," Staff Working Papers 03-15, Bank of Canada.
- Pegaret Pichler & William Wilhelm, 2001. "A Theory of the Syndicate: Form Follows Function," OFRC Working Papers Series 2001fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Pegaret Pichler, 2001. "A Theory of the Syndicate: Form Follows Function," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2237-2264, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo L., 2013.
"Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2008. "Fragility of Reputation and Clustering in Risk Taking," 2008 Meeting Papers 441, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Staff Report 431, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Miguel Meuleman & Andy Lockett & Sophie Manigart & Mike Wright, 2010. "Partner Selection Decisions in Interfirm Collaborations: The Paradox of Relational Embeddedness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 995-1019, September.
- Contreras, Gaby & Bos, Jaap & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2018. "Link About It: Information Asymmetry, Knowledge Pooling and Syndication in Project Finance Lending," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dimov, Dimo & Milanov, Hana, 2010. "The interplay of need and opportunity in venture capital investment syndication," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 331-348, July.
- Jian Cai, 2009. "Competition or collaboration? The reciprocity effect in loan syndication," Working Paper 0909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- Wang, Lanfang & Wang, Susheng, 2012. "Endogenous networks in investment syndication," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 640-663.
- Bos J.W.B. & Contreras M.G. & Kleimeier S., 2016. "Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Christophe Godlewski, 2009. "L’organisation des syndicats bancaires en France:taille, concentration et réputation," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(3), pages 37-63, September.
- Mingfeng Lin & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Online Software Outsourcing: Signals under Different Contract Regimes," Working Papers 10-22, NET Institute.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Cross-border venture capital flows and local ties: Evidence from developed countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 36-48, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSyndication; Hold-up; Reputation; Learning;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:4557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .