The Syndicated Loan Market: Developments in the North American Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis, Steven A. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2000. "Syndicated Loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 404-426, October.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Credit risk transfer," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 20, Autumn.
- John Kiff & Ron Morrow, 2000. "Credit Derivatives," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2000(Autumn), pages 3-11.
- Katerina Simons, 1993. "Why do banks syndicate loans?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 45-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Champagne, Claudia & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2007. "Are current syndicated loan alliances related to past alliances?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3145-3161, October.
- Yener Altunbas & Alper Kara & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010.
"Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 437-458.
- Altunbas, Yener & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds," Working Paper Series 1028, European Central Bank.
- Howcroft, Barry & Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2014. "Determinants of syndicated lending in European banks and the impact of the financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 473-490.
- Tykvova, Tereza, 2007.
"Who chooses whom? Syndication, skills and reputation,"
Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-28.
- Tykvová, Tereza, 2005. "Who Chooses Whom? Syndication, Skills and Reputation," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-74, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- McCahery, Joseph & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2010.
"Bank reputation in the private debt market,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 498-515, September.
- McCahery, J.A. & Schwienbacher, A., 2011. "Bank Reputation in the Private Debt Market," Discussion Paper 2011-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- McCahery, J.A. & Schwienbacher, A., 2011. "Bank Reputation in the Private Debt Market," Other publications TiSEM b8c1a285-0751-40b6-ad86-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- McCahery, J.A. & Schwienbacher, A., 2011. "Bank Reputation in the Private Debt Market," Other publications TiSEM 17d07906-99f2-4003-8372-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cortés, Janko Hernández & Tribó, Josep A & Adamuz, María de las Mercedes, 2020. "Are syndicated loans truly less expensive?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Isin, Adnan Anil, 2018. "Tax avoidance and cost of debt: The case for loan-specific risk mitigation and public debt financing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 344-378.
- Jonathan D. Jones & William W. Lang & Peter J. Nigro, 2005. "Agent Bank Behavior In Bank Loan Syndications," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 385-402, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial markets;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2003-07-10 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:03-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.