Does Poor Performance Damage the Reputation of Financial Intermediaries? Evidence from the Loan Syndication Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Ordoñez, Guillermo L., 2013.
"Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2008. "Fragility of Reputation and Clustering in Risk Taking," 2008 Meeting Papers 441, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Staff Report 431, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bos J.W.B. & Contreras M.G. & Kleimeier S., 2016. "Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Martin, Xiumin & Roychowdhury, Sugata, 2015. "Do financial market developments influence accounting practices? Credit default swaps and borrowers׳ reporting conservatism," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 80-104.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273237, HAL.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273226, HAL.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Bulat SANDITOV, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273250, HAL.
- Nada Mora, 2015. "Lender Exposure and Effort in the Syndicated Loan Market," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 82(1), pages 205-252, 03.
- Nada Mora, 2010. "Lender exposure and effort in the syndicated loan market," Research Working Paper RWP 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Hale, Galina & Minoiu, Camelia, 2015. "Financial crises and the composition of cross-border lending," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 60-81.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Galina Hale & Camelia Minoiu, 2014. "Financial Crises and the Composition of Cross-Border Lending," IMF Working Papers 14/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Hale, Galina & Minoiu, Camelia, 2014. "Financial crises and the composition of cross-border lending," Working Paper Series 2014-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Parlour, Christine A. & Winton, Andrew, 2013. "Laying off credit risk: Loan sales versus credit default swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 25-45.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Dragon Yongjun Tang & Sarah Qian Wang, 2012. "Does the Tail Wag the Dog? The Effect of Credit Default Swaps on Credit Risk," Working Papers 292012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L., 2015. "Prestige without purpose? Reputation, differentiation, and pricing in U.S. equity underwriting," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 41-63.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2016. "Debt renegotiation and the design of financial contracts," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Peter Limbach, 2013. "Underwriter Reputation and the Quality of Certification: Evidence from High-Yield Bonds," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandru Monahov, 2015. "The Effects of Prudential Supervision on Bank Resiliency and Profits in a Multi-Agent Setting," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Limbach, Peter, 2014. "Underwriter reputation and the quality of certification: Evidence from high-yield bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 97-115.
- Hao, Xiangchao & Shi, Jing & Yang, Jian, 2014. "The differential impact of the bank–firm relationship on IPO underpricing: evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 207-232.
- Lily Fang & Victoria Ivashina & Josh Lerner, 2013. "Combining Banking with Private Equity Investing," NBER Working Papers 19300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:66:y:2011:i:6:p:2083-2120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed