Plural-entrepreneurial activity for a single start-up: a case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Zander, 2007. "Do You See What I Mean? An Entrepreneurship Perspective on the Nature and Boundaries of the Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1141-1164, November.
- Patryk Koc & Wojciech Pander & Richard Woodward & Deniz Eylem Yoruk, 2010. "Knowledge-based entreprenuership in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 408, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1998. "Imagination and leadership - The neglected dimension of an evolutionary theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1125-1140, November.
- Antoine Bureth & Julien Pénin & Sandrine Wolff, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The case of four start-ups in the Upper-Rhine Biovalley," Working Papers of BETA 2006-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R., 2003. "Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 221-228, April.
- Kate Bishop, 2006. "Knowledge based entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic and Hungary: results from 4 case studies," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 71, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "National Systems of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: In Search of a Missing Link," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 73, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Michael G. Jacobides & Sidney G. Winter, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Firm Boundaries: The Theory of "A "Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1213-1241, November.
- U. Witt & C. Zellner, 2005. "Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship: The Organizational Side of Technology Commercialization," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "A case study of a creative start-up: governance, communities and knowledge management," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 125-146.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN & Claude GUITTARD, 2008. "Are Users The Next Entrepreneurs? A Case Study On The Video Game Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "Creativity, Human Resources and Organizational Learning," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Piera Centobelli & Roberto Cerchione & Emilio Esposito, 2017. "Knowledge Management in Startups: Systematic Literature Review and Future Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-02-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-02-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2008-02-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-02-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .