Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The case of four start-ups in the Upper-Rhine Biovalley
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2008. "Plural-entrepreneurial activity for a single start-up: a case study," Working Papers of BETA 2008-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pénin, Julien & Wack, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Research tool patents and free-libre biotechnology: A suggested unified framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1909-1921, December.
- Clark Derek J & Pereau Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Passing the Buck in Sequential Negotiation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; patents; science; distributed entrepreneurship; collective invention.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-09-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2006-09-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-09-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2006-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .