Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The case of four start-ups in the Upper-Rhine Biovalley
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir & Isabelle Maret & Michael Troege, 2004.
"On Taxation Pass-Through for a Monopoly Firm,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 75-76, pages 155-172.
- AMIR, Rabah & TROGE, Michael & MARET, Isabelle, 2004. "On taxation pass-through for a monopoly firm," CORE Discussion Papers 2004039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Isabelle Maret & Michael Troge, 2004. "On Taxation Pass-Through for a Monopoly Firm," Working Papers of BETA 2004-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 123-141.
- Amir, R., 1991. "Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1991006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, R., 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1192, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1985. "The Logic of Vertical Restraints," Working papers 396, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marshall Fisher, 2000. "Supply Chain Inventory Management and the Value of Shared Information," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1032-1048.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "The Logic of Vertical Restraints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 921-939.
- Wujin Chu, 1992. "Demand Signalling and Screening in Channels of Distribution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 327-347.
- Nicolaj Siggelkow, 2002. "Misperceiving Interactions Among Complements and Substitutes: Organizational Consequences," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 900-916.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1995. "Has Power Shifted in the Grocery Channel?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 189-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pénin, Julien & Wack, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Research tool patents and free-libre biotechnology: A suggested unified framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1909-1921.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2008. "Plural-entrepreneurial activity for a single start-up: a case study," Working Papers of BETA 2008-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Clark Derek J & Pereau Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Passing the Buck in Sequential Negotiation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; patents; science; distributed entrepreneurship; collective invention.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-09-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2006-09-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-09-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2006-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .