Report NEP-ENT-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Bureth & Julien Pénin & Sandrine Wolff, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The case of four start-ups in the Upper-Rhine Biovalley," Working Papers of BETA 2006-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Burke, Andrew & FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A., 2006. "What Makes a Die-Hard Entrepreneur? Beyond the ‘Employee or Entrepreneur’ Dichotomy," IZA Discussion Papers 2307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2006. "Creative Destruction in Industries," NBER Working Papers 12520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ou, 2006. "Banking and SME Financing in the United States," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 06ou, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Charlotte Ostergaard & Bent E. Sørensen, 2006. "FU.S. banking deregulation, small businesses, and interstate insurance of personal income," Working Paper 2006/09, Norges Bank.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: The Knowledge Capital Behind the Survival and Growth of Firms," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2006. "Learning-By-Producing And The Geographic Links Between Invention And Production: Experience From The Second Industrial Revolution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2006. "Migration and innovation: Does cultural diversity matter for regional R&D activity?," IAB Discussion Paper 200614, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].