Learning-By-Producing And The Geographic Links Between Invention And Production: Experience From The Second Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sutthiphisal, Dhanoos, 2006. "Learning-by-Producing and the Geographic Links Between Invention and Production: Experience from the Second Industrial Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(04), pages 992-1025, December.
- Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2006. "Learning-by-Producing and the Geographic Links Between Invention and Production: Experience From the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 12469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- L. D. H. Weld, 1912. "Specialization in the Woolen and Worsted Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 67-94.
- Mass, William, 1989. "Mechanical and Organizational Innovation: The Drapers and the Automatic Loom," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(04), pages 876-929, December.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-09-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-23 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:2006-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .