Report NEP-CSE-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 2008-03, FEDEA.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2008. "Plural-entrepreneurial activity for a single start-up: a case study," Working Papers of BETA 2008-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Azar, Ofer H. & Brock, David M., 2007. "A Citation-Based Ranking of Strategic Management Journals," MPRA Paper 7066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Bausch & Duc Linh Van Tri, 2007. "Internationalization Of German Companies Into The Chinese Market - An Event Study On The Consequences On Financial Performance From A Rbv Perspective," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 26/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andreas Bausch & Frithjof Pils, 2007. "Meta-Analytic Evidence On The Relationship Between Product Diversification Strategies And Financial Performance," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 27/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anurag Sharma, 2007. "Inter-DRG resource allocation in a prospective payment system: A Stochastic Kernel Approach," Centre for Health Economics Research Papers 21/07, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.