A Stackelberg Differential Game with Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Riley, John G., 1980. "The just rate of depletion of a natural resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 291-307, December.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Differential Game for Renewable Resource Extraction Asymmetric Players and Asynchronous Horizons," Quaderni DSEMS lg_cart_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Jorgen W. Weibull, 1997. "Evolutionary Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262731215, July.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1992. "Strategic dynamic interaction : Fish wars," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-287, April.
- Dockner, Engelbert & Feichtinger, Gustav & Mehlmann, Alexander, 1989. "Noncooperative solutions for a differential game model of fishery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Burton Peter S., 1993.
"Intertemporal Preferences and Intergenerational Equity Considerations in Optimal Resource Harvesting,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 119-132, March.
- Burton, P.S., 1991. "Intertemporal Preferences and Intergenerational Equity Considerations in Optimal Resource Harvesting," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 91-06, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Luca Grilli, 2003. "Resource extraction activity: an intergenerational approach," Quaderni DSEMS 01-2003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-149.
- Kaitala, Veijo, 1993. "Equilibria in a stochastic resource management game under imperfect information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 439-453, December.
- Carrera, Carmen & Moran, Manuel, 1995. "General dynamics in overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 813-830, May.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, March.
- Mourmouras, Alex, 1993. "Conservationist government policies and intergenerational equity in an overlapping generations model with renewable resources," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 249-268, June.
- Masatoshi Yoshida, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium Dynamics of Environmental and Human Capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 357-377, July.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1983. "On the Economics of Forests," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 113-131, February.
- Luca Grilli, 2003. "Giochi Differenziali con Orizzonti Asincroni e Applicazioni alla Gestione delle Risorse Rinnovabili," Quaderni DSEMS lg_phd_2003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Grilli & Pasquale Marcello Falcone, 2010. "Quantitative Analysis of the Fishing Activity in the Gulf of Manfredonia (Gargano, South-Italy)," Quaderni DSEMS lg_jep_2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
More about this item
KeywordsFeedback Feedback Nash Equilibrium; resource extraction; overlapping generations; asynchronous horizon; asymmetric players; Stackelberg differential game.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufg:qdsems:lg_elx_2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Grilli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emsfoit.html .