Noncooperative solutions for a differential game model of fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoav Wachsman, 2002. "A Model of Fishing Conflicts in Foreign Fisheries," Working Papers 200216, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Strategic Preemption in a Common Property Resource: A Continuous Time Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 255-278, November.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1996. "Sustainable Development and Complex Ecosystems. An Economist's View," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 02, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Yeung, David W. K., 1996. "A differential game model of a market of substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 599-608, May.
- Luca Grilli, 2008. "Resource extraction activity: an intergenerational approach with asymmetric players," Quaderni DSEMS lg_gta_2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein I., 2004. "Dynamic Cournot-competitive harvesting of a common pool resource," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1781-1799, July.
- Luca Grilli, 2003. "Resource extraction activity: an intergenerational approach," Quaderni DSEMS 01-2003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Wen-Kai & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2010. "A stochastic differential Fishery game for a two species fish population with ecological interaction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 844-857, May.
- Manuel P. Coelho & José B. Filipe & Manuel A. Ferreira, 2015. "Unregulated high seas fisheries: the “interlopers” issue," OBEGEF Working Papers 043, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2002.
"On The Coincidence Of The Feedback Nash And Stackelberg Equilibria In Economic Applications Of Differential Games,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2002-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2003. "On the Coincidence of the Feedback Nash and Stackelberg Equilibria in Economic Applications of Differential Games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/40, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Engwerda, Jacob, 2017. "Stabilization of an Uncertain Simple Fishery Management Game," Discussion Paper 2017-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Stackelberg Differential Game with Overlapping Generations," Quaderni DSEMS lg_elx_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Differential Game for Renewable Resource Extraction Asymmetric Players and Asynchronous Horizons," Quaderni DSEMS lg_cart_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- George E. HALKOS & George PAPAGEORGIOU, 2010. "Differential Games in Non–Renewable Resources Extraction," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 232-243, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:13:y:1989:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.