Dynamic Cournot-competitive harvesting of a common pool resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Ruusunen, Jukka & Kaitala, Veijo, 1990. "Cartels and dynamic contracts in sharefishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-192, September.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J., 1999.
"Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 233-255, May.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 97/12, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 2132842, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Dockner, Engelbert & Feichtinger, Gustav & Mehlmann, Alexander, 1989. "Noncooperative solutions for a differential game model of fishery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F & Stokey, Nancy L, 1985. "Oligopoly Extraction of a Common Property Natural Resource: The Importance of the Period of Commitment in Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 161-173, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyen, Luc & Péreau, Jean-Christophe, 2012.
"Sustainable coalitions in the commons,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 57-64.
- Luc DOYEN (CNRS - CERSP) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2012. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Post-Print hal-00745891, HAL.
- Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2010. "Sustainable coalitions in the commons," Post-Print hal-00645728, HAL.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar, 2016.
"The impact of foresight in a transboundary pollution game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 300-309.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Guiomar MARTÍN-HERRÁN, 2015. "The Impact of Foresight in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Cahiers de recherche 11-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2015. "On the Markovian efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 332-358.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9983-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben Klarl, 2013.
"Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 861-888, September.
- Torben Klarl, 2010. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Discussion Paper Series 315, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Klarl, Torben, 2011. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio, 2007. "Harvesting dynamics in protected and unprotected areas," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 348-370, March.
- Fabrice Collard & Carole Haritchabalet, 2012.
"Valuing satellite systems to support fishing in a dynamic competitive model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 899-916, March.
- Carole Haritchabalet & Fabrice Collard, 2011. "Valuing Satellite Systems to Support Fishing in a Dynamic Competitive Model," Post-Print hal-00668582, HAL.
- Carole Haritchabalet & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Valuing satellite systems to support fishing in a dynamic competitive model," Post-Print hal-00785585, HAL.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "On the convergence to the Cournot equilibrium in a productive asset oligopoly," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 441-445.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0011-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez Acosta, Mauricio, 2016. "Essays in political economy and resource economic : A macroeconomic approach," Other publications TiSEM 1e39ef1b-43a2-4f95-892c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mauricio Rodriguez & Sjak Smulders, 2016. "Dynamic Resource Management under Weak Property Rights: A Tale of Thieves and Trespassers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "Oligopoly exploitation of a private property productive asset," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-853.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:128:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-006-9018-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:9:p:1781-1799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.