The just rate of depletion of a natural resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1983. "On Commons and Tragedies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 787-792, September.
- Khalatbari, Firauzeh, 1977. "Market Imperfections and the Optimum Rate of Depletion of Natural Resources," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 409-414, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1984. "Common Property Resources, Storage Facilities and Ownership Structures: A Cournot Model of the Oil Market," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(23), pages 235-252, August.
- Richard Cornes & Charles F. Mason & Todd Sandler, 1986. "The Commons and the Optimal Number of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 641-646.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1974. "Free access vs private ownership as alternative systems for managing common property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 225-234, June.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Robert H. Haveman, 1973. "Common Property, Congestion, and Environmental Pollution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 278-287.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 473-484, October.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2004.
"Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 339-359, June.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2001. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0104, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0211, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Guruswamy Babu, P. & Kavi Kumar, K. S. & Murthy, N. S., 1997. "An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2015. "Sustainability and International Environmental Agreements," MPRA Paper 83823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development: Cost Benefit Analysis for Sustainable Development," DEOS Working Papers 1413, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Luca Grilli & Pasquale Marcello Falcone, 2010. "Quantitative Analysis of the Fishing Activity in the Gulf of Manfredonia (Gargano, South-Italy)," Quaderni DSEMS lg_jep_2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2004.
"An intergenerational common pool resource experiment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 811-836, September.
- Fischer, M.E. & Irlenbusch, B. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "An Intergenerational Common Pool Resource Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Frank Krysiak, 2009. "Sustainability and its relation to efficiency under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 297-315, November.
- Dimitra Vouvaki & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2005.
"Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece,"
0511, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2005. "Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece," Working Papers 2005.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Stackelberg Differential Game with Overlapping Generations," Quaderni DSEMS lg_elx_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Differential Game for Renewable Resource Extraction Asymmetric Players and Asynchronous Horizons," Quaderni DSEMS lg_cart_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:7:y:1980:i:4:p:291-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.