Countries with international payments´ difficulties: what can the IMF do?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.utdt.edu/listado_contenidos.php?id_item_menu=4994
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruehl, Christoph, 2000.
"The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruhl, Christof, 2001. "The bail-in problem: systematic goals, ad hoc means," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-32, March.
- Barry Eichengreen & Christof Ruehl, 2000. "The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means," NBER Working Papers 7653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andy Haldane & Mark Kruger, 2001. "The Resolution of International Financial Crises: Private Finance and Public Funds," Working Papers 01-20, Bank of Canada.
- Stanley Fischer, 1999. "On the Need for an International Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udt:wpbsdt:veintitres. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolás Del Ponte)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.