Bank Loans Versus Bond Finance: Implications for Sovereign Debtors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Misa Tanaka, 2005. "Bank loans versus bond finance: implications for sovereign debtors," Bank of England working papers 267, Bank of England.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiegel, Mark M., 2005.
"Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 203-219, January.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2000. "Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts," Working Paper Series 2001-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Reviving the Case for GDP-Indexed Bonds," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 2004.
"Coordination risk and the price of debt,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 133-153, February.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1999. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1241R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2002.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 2001. "Coordination risk and the price of debt," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyun Song Shin & Stephen Morris, 2001. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," FMG Discussion Papers dp373, Financial Markets Group.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1999. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1241, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haldane, Andrew G. & Penalver, Adrian & Saporta, Victoria & Shin, Hyun Song, 2005. "Analytics of sovereign debt restructuring," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 315-333, March.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1996. "Optimal Debt Structure and the Number of Creditors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1992. " Insiders and Outsiders: The Choice between Informed and Arm's-Length Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1367-1400, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2013.
"Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-78.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2007. "Does Strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) Help?," CDMA Working Paper Series 200711, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Oct 2007.
- Ghosal, Sayantan; Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 29, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2009. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 895, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- De Paoli, Biana & Hoggarth, Glenn & Saporta, Victoria, 2006. "Financial Stability Paper No 1: Costs of Sovereign Default," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 1, Bank of England.
- Irwin, Gregor & Thwaites, Gregory, 2008. "Efficient frameworks for sovereign borrowing," Bank of England working papers 343, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:116:y:2006:i:510:p:c149-c171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.