Bank loans versus bond finance: implications for sovereign debtors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Misa Tanaka, 2006. "Bank Loans Versus Bond Finance: Implications for Sovereign Debtors," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(510), pages 149-171, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiegel, Mark M., 2005.
"Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 203-219, January.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2000. "Solvency runs, sunspot runs, and international bailouts," Working Paper Series 2001-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Reviving the Case for GDP-Indexed Bonds," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 2004.
"Coordination risk and the price of debt,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 133-153, February.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1999. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1241R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2002.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 2001. "Coordination risk and the price of debt," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyun Song Shin & Stephen Morris, 2001. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," FMG Discussion Papers dp373, Financial Markets Group.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 1999. "Coordination Risk and the Price of Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1241, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael P. Dooley, 2000. "Can Output Losses Following International Financial Crises be Avoided?," NBER Working Papers 7531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haldane, Andrew G. & Penalver, Adrian & Saporta, Victoria & Shin, Hyun Song, 2005. "Analytics of sovereign debt restructuring," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 315-333, March.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1996. "Optimal Debt Structure and the Number of Creditors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1992. " Insiders and Outsiders: The Choice between Informed and Arm's-Length Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1367-1400, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2013.
"Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-78.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2007. "Does Strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) Help?," CDMA Working Paper Series 200711, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Oct 2007.
- Ghosal, Sayantan; Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 29, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2009. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 895, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- De Paoli, Biana & Hoggarth, Glenn & Saporta, Victoria, 2006. "Financial Stability Paper No 1: Costs of Sovereign Default," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 1, Bank of England.
- Irwin, Gregor & Thwaites, Gregory, 2008. "Efficient frameworks for sovereign borrowing," Bank of England working papers 343, Bank of England.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2006-09-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-30 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .