Report NEP-BAN-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ursel Baumann & Glenn Hoggarth & Darren Pain, 2005. "The substitution of bank for non-bank corporate finance: evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 274, Bank of England.
- Lea Zicchino, 2005. "A model of bank capital, lending and the macroeconomy: Basel I versus Basel II," Bank of England working papers 270, Bank of England.
- Mark J Manning & Matthew Willison, 2006. "Modelling the cross-border use of collateral in payment systems," Bank of England working papers 286, Bank of England.
- Jason Allen & Walter Engert & Ying Liu, 2006. "Are Canadian Banks Efficient? A Canada--U.S. Comparison," Staff Working Papers 06-33, Bank of Canada.
- Bjørn-Andersen, Niels, 2006. "Impact Of It In The Danish Banking Industry, With Specific Illustrations From The Nordea Group And Lån & Spar Bank," Working Papers 2004-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Misa Tanaka, 2005. "Bank loans versus bond finance: implications for sovereign debtors," Bank of England working papers 267, Bank of England.
- Misa Tanaka & Glenn Hoggarth, 2006. "Resolving banking crises - an analysis of policy options," Bank of England working papers 293, Bank of England.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Steffen Sorensen & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 282, Bank of England.
- Fulgencio López Martínez & José Yagüe & Pedro Martínez Solano, 2006. "Titulización De Activos: Efectos Sobre El Valor De Las Entidades Bancarias," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- David Aikman & Matthias Paustian, 2006. "Bank capital, asset prices and monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 305, Bank of England.
- Stephen Millard & Matthew Willison, 2006. "The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems," Bank of England working papers 301, Bank of England.
- Rivaud-Danset, Dorothée & Oheix, Valérie, 2005. "Do corporate financial patterns in European countries converge and testitfy for disintermediation?," MPRA Paper 40, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2006. "Financial Structure and its Impact on the Convergence of Interest Rate Pass-through in Europe. A Time-varying Interest Rate Pass-through Model," Economics Series 191, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp2000619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore