The labor market effects of U.S. reemployment programs during the great recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:3:p:541-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:1539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Maibom & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2017.
"Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 541-570, July.
- Maibom, Jonas & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation," IZA Discussion Papers 6970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonas Maibom Pedersen & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation," Economics Working Papers 2012-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Cr?pon & Marc Gurgand, 2014.
"Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 142-174, October.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Gurgand, Marc, 2012. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Marc Gurgand, 2014. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01067926, HAL.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 91-131, March.
- Paul T. Decker & Robert B. Olsen & Lance Freeman & Daniel H. Klepinger, 2000. "Assisting Unemployment Insurance Claimants: The Long-Term Impacts of the Job Search Assistance Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a91d342072d34545ba240f269, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Peter Dolton & Donal O'Neill, 2002. "The Long-Run Effects of Unemployment Monitoring and Work-Search Programs: Experimental Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 381-403, Part.
- Paul T. Decker & Robert B. Olsen & Lance Freeman & Daniel H. Klepinger, 2000. "Assisting Unemployment Insurance Claimants: The Long-Term Impacts of the Job Search Assistance Demonstration, Data Set," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8d181cb5368941769e6f30d8c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Krug, Gerhard & Stephan, Gesine, 2013. "Is the Contracting-Out of Intensive Placement Services More Effective than Provision by the PES? Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C., 2008. "How to help unemployed find jobs quickly: Experimental evidence from a mandatory activation program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2020-2035, October.
- Cees Gorter & Guyonne R. J. Kalb, 1996. "Estimating the Effect of Counseling and Monitoring the Unemployed Using a Job Search Model," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 590-610.
- Daniel H. Klepinger & Terry R. Johnson & Jutta M. Joesch, 2002. "Effects of Unemployment Insurance Work-Search Requirements: The Maryland Experiment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner, 2005. "Do Job Search Rules and Reemployment Services Reduce Insured Unemployment?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-112, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephen A. Wandner, 2010. "Solving the Reemployment Puzzle: From Research to Policy," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number srep, November.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2588 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan A. Black & Jeffrey A. Smith & Mark C. Berger & Brett J. Noel, 2003. "Is the Threat of Reemployment Services More Effective Than the Services Themselves? Evidence from Random Assignment in the UI System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1313-1327, September.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan Black & Jeffrey Smith, 2000. "Evaluating Profiling as a Means of Allocating Government Services," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200018, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- repec:mpr:mprres:4174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGreat recession; job search services; eligibility review; unemployment; Unemployment insurance; program evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2015-11-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2015-11-01 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2015-11-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:08-2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/econ/en .