Report NEP-LAB-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marios Michaelides & Peter Mueser, 2015. "The labor market effects of U.S. reemployment programs during the great recession," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Thomas Dohmen & Hartmut Lehmann & Norberto Pignatti, 2015. "Time-Varying Individual Risk Attitudes over the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany and Ukraine," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 793, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita & Šiaudvytis, Tomas, 2015. "Wage and price setting behaviour of Lithuanian firms: survey-based evidence for 2008–2009 and 2010–2013," MPRA Paper 67466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amini, Makan & Ekström, Mathias & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Strömsten, Fredrik, 2015. "Does Gender Diversity Promote Non-Conformity?," Working Paper Series 1091, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Viola Angelini & Marco Bertoni & Luca Corazzini, 2015. "The Causal Effect of Paternal Unemployment on Children's Personality," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 795, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guisinger, Amy Y. & Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Sinclair, Tara M., 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun’s Law," Working Papers (Old Series) 1523, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marco Di Cataldo, 2015. "The long-term impact of Objective 1 funding on unemployment and labour market disparities: Evidence from the UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p104, European Regional Science Association.
- Kuchler, Theresa & Zafar, Basit, 2015. "Personal experiences and expectations about aggregate outcomes," Staff Reports 748, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Colin Green & Swarnodeep Homroy, 2015. "Female directors, key committees, and firm performance," Working Papers 95922258, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ece Yagman & Malcolm Keswell, 2015. "Accents, Race and Discrimination: Evidence from a Trust Game," SALDRU Working Papers 158, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.