Unearthing T. Rex: The Law and Economics of Paleontological Finds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2006.
"Murky Waters: The Law and Economics of Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 285-302, June.
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Murky Waters: The Law and Economics of Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks," Working papers 2004-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lueck, Dean, 1995. "The Rule of First Possession and the Design of the Law," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 393-436, October.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1982. "Property Rights and Efficiency in Mating, Racing, and Related Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 968-979, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFossils; scientific value; search and recovery; paleontology;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-LAW-2014-04-11 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2014-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.