Report NEP-LAW-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Transaction-Specific Investments and Organizational Choice: A Coase-to-Coase Theory," Working papers 2014-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2014. "Opportunism in Sequential Investment Settings: On Holdups and Holdouts," Working papers 2014-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gelter & Kristoffel Grechenig, 2014. "History of Law and Economics," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Éric Darmon & Thomas Le Texier, 2014. "Private or Public Law Enforcement? The Case of Digital Piracy Policies with Non-monitored Illegal Behaviors," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201403, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Markus Pasche, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement - the Case of Digital Goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mikhail Antonov, 2014. "Legal Systems Integrity In Philosophy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stuart Graham & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2014. "Comparing Patent Litigation Across Europe: A First Look," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159411, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Pauline Grosjean & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "The Wild West is Wild: The Homicide Resource Curse," Discussion Papers 2014-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2014. "Regulation of Network Sectors in the EU: A Federalist Perspective," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201422, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property,Innovation and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1043, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Unearthing T. Rex: The Law and Economics of Paleontological Finds," Working papers 2014-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marina Durano, 2014. "Rights and Capabilities: Reading the Philippines Magna Carta of Women from the Perspective of the Capabilities Approach," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201404, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Regional Differences in Perceived Corruption among Ukrainian Firms," Economics Working Paper Series 1407, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Martin Altemeyer-Bartscher, 2014. "Fiscal Equalization, Tax Salience, and Tax Competition," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Gernot Sieg, 2014. "Costs and benefits of a bicycle helmet law for Germany," Working Papers 21, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster, revised May 2014.
- Álvaro Bustos & Tonja Jacobi, 2014. "Communicating Judicial Retirement," Documentos de Trabajo 450, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Masahiro Shoji, 2014. "Channels of Peer Effects and Guilt Aversion in Crime: Experimental and Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-923, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.