History of Law and Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pearson,Heath, 1997. "Origins of Law and Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521581431, December.
- Christoph Engel, 2010. "The Multiple Uses of Experimental Evidence in Legal Scholarship," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(1), pages 199-202, March.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, July-Dec.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattei, Ugo & Pardolesi, Roberto, 1991. "Law and economics in civil law countries: A comparative approach," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 265-275, December.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 110-110.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 351-351.
- Kirchner, Christian, 1991. "The difficult reception of law and economics in Germany," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 277-292, December.
- Michael Litschka & Kristoffel Grechenig, 2010. "Law by human intent or evolution? Some remarks on the Austrian school of economics’ role in the development of law and economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Weigel, Wolfgang, 1991. "Prospects for law and economics in civil law countries: Austria," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 325-329, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-04-11 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2014_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.