The transformation of the Irish labour market : 1980-2003
Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland Presidential address, 6th May 2004
|Date of creation:||May 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cassidy, Mark, 2004. "Productivity in Ireland: Trends and Issues," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 83-105, April.
- Richard Layte & Tim Callan, 2001. "Unemployment, Welfare Benefits and the Financial Incentive to Work," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 103-129.
- Nolan, Brian & O'Neill, Donal & Williams, James, 2002. "The Impact of The Minimum Wage on Irish Firms," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS44.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Anatomy of employment growth," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(34), pages 67-114, 04.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. "Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 23-34, Supplemen.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002.
"Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan M. Walsh, 2002. "Catching up with the leaders : the Irish hare," Open Access publications 10197/1596, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Walsh, Brendan, 2000. "Cyclical and Structural Influences on Irish Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 119-145, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)