A Tourism Financial Conditions Index
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-060/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Working Papers in Economics 14/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matheson, Troy D., 2012.
"Financial conditions indexes for the United States and euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 441-446.
- Troy D Matheson, 2011. "Financial Conditions Indexes for the United States and Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 11/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Kimberly Beaton & René Lalonde & Corinne Luu, 2009. "A Financial Conditions Index for the United States," Discussion Papers 09-11, Bank of Canada.
- Jan Hatzius & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Kermit L. Schoenholtz & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Financial Conditions Indexes: A Fresh Look after the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Brave & R. Andrew Butters, 2011. "Monitoring financial stability: a financial conditions index approach," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 22-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Chia-Lin, 2015.
"Modelling a latent daily Tourism Financial Conditions Index,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 113-126.
- Chang, Chia-Lin, 2014. "Modelling a Latent Daily Tourism Financial Conditions Index," MPRA Paper 54887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:2-:d:124175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:51-:d:123300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Chien-Hsun Wang, 2017.
"An Econometric Analysis of ETF and ETF Futures in Financial and Energy Markets Using Generated Regressors,"
International Journal of Financial Studies,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Chien-Hsun Wang, 2016. "An Econometric Analysis of ETF and ETF Futures in Financial and Energy Markets using Generated Regressors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-052/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wang, C-H., 2016. "An Econometric Analysis of ETF and ETF Futures in Financial and Energy Markets Using Generated Regressors," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-31, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Chien-Hsun Wang, 2016. "An econometric analysis of ETF and ETF futures in financial and energy markets using generated regressors," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Conditions Index; Financial Conditions Index; Model-based Tourism Financial Conditions Index; Unbiased Estimation.;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.