A Financial Conditions Index for the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2001. "Asset prices, financial conditions and the transmission of monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Mayes, David G. & Viren , Matti, 2002. "Financial Conditions Indexes," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 55(4), pages 521-550.
- Stéphanie Guichard & David Turner, 2008. "Quantifying the Effect of Financial Conditions on US Activity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 635, OECD Publishing.
- Peter A. Tinsley, 1993. "Fitting both data and theories: polynomial adjustment costs and error- correction decision rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Chia-Lin, 2015.
"Modelling a latent daily Tourism Financial Conditions Index,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 113-126.
- Chang, Chia-Lin, 2014. "Modelling a Latent Daily Tourism Financial Conditions Index," MPRA Paper 54887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01110688 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Bondt, Gabe & Maddaloni, Angela & Peydró, José-Luis & Scopel, Silvia, 2010. "The euro area Bank Lending Survey matters: empirical evidence for credit and output growth," Working Paper Series 1160, European Central Bank.
- Chang, C-L. & Hsu, H-K. & McAleer, M.J., 2014.
"A Tourism Financial Conditions Index,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI2014-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Working Papers in Economics 14/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-20, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised May 2014.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2014. "A Tourism Financial Conditions Index," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-060/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Osborne-Kinch, Jenny & Holton, Sarah, 2010. "A Discussion of the Monetary Condition Index," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 68-80, January.
- Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2014.
"A new index of financial conditions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 101-116.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, "undated". "A new index of financial conditions," Working Papers 2013_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2013. "A new index of financial conditions," Working Papers 1307, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gary, Koop & Dimitris, Korobilis, 2013. "A New Index of Financial Conditions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2013. "A New Index of Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 45463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rémy Charleroy & Michael A. Stemmer, 2014.
"An Emerging Market Financial Conditions Index: A VAR Approach,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Rémy Charleroy & Michael A. Stemmer, 2014. "An Emerging Market Financial Conditions Index: A VAR Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctuations and cycles; Monetary conditions index; Monetary and financial indicators; Recent economic and financial developments;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-09-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:09-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .