Quantifying the Effect of Financial Conditions on US Activity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opschoor, Anne & van Dijk, Dick & van der Wel, Michel, 2014. "Predicting volatility and correlations with Financial Conditions Indexes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 435-447.
- A. Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2012. "Financial Conditions Indices for the Turkish Economy," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1231, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Esteban Prieto & Sandra Eickmeier & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016.
"Time Variation in Macro‐Financial Linkages,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1215-1233, November.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Time variation in macro-financial linkages," Discussion Papers 13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Prieto, Esteban, 2013. "Time Variation in Macro-Financial Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2015. "Turkiye icin Finansal Kosullar Endeksi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 15(3), pages 41-73.
- Muhamed Zulkhibri Abdul Majid, 2012.
"Measuring monetary conditions in a small open economy: the case of Malaysia,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 218-231, July.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Conditions in A Small Open Economy: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 29041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Conditions in A Small Open Economy: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 29154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umit Bulut, 2016. "Do Financial Conditions have a Predictive Power on Inflation in Turkey?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 621-628.
- Magdalena Erdem & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2013. "Financial conditions and economic activity: a statistical approach," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Kimberly Beaton & René Lalonde & Corinne Luu, 2009. "A Financial Conditions Index for the United States," Discussion Papers 09-11, Bank of Canada.
- Anne Opschoor & Dick van Dijk & Michel van der Wel, 2013. "Predicting Covariance Matrices with Financial Conditions Indexes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-113/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Esteban Gómez & Andrés Murcia & Nancy Zamudio, 2011.
"Financial Conditions Index: Early and Leading Indicator for Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(66), pages 174-220, December.
- Esteban Gómez & Andrés Murcia & Nancy Zamundio, 2011. "Financial Conditions Index: Early and Leading Indicator for Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(66), pages 174-220, Diciembre.
- Esteban Gómez & Andrés Murcia Pabón & Nancy Zamudio Gómez, 2011. "Financial Conditions Index: Early and Leading Indicator for Colombia?," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 055, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Christophe Blot & Sabine Le Bayon & Matthieu Lemoine & Sandrine Levasseur, 2009.
"De la crise financière à la crise économique. Une analyse comparative France-États-Unis,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 255-281.
- Christophe Blot & Sabine Le Bayon & Matthieu Lemoine & Sandrine Levasseur, 2009. "De la crise financière à la crise économique: Une analyse comparative France-États-Unis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordscanal du crédit; contraction du crédit; credit channel; credit crunch; financial conditions index; indice des conditions financières; interest rate spreads; macro-financial linkages; relations macro-financières; écarts de taux d’intérêt;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:635-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.