Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Streeten, Paul, 1984. "Basic needs: Some unsettled questions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi & Ruhi Saith & Frances Stewart, 2003.
"Does it Matter that we do not Agree on the Definition of Poverty? A Comparison of Four Approaches,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 243-274.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Ruhi Saith and Frances Stewart, "undated". "Does it matter that we don't agree on the definition of poverty? A comparison of four approaches," QEH Working Papers qehwps107, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2010. "Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Asher Ben-Arieh, 2000. "Beyond Welfare: Measuring and Monitoring the State of Children – New Trends and Domains," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 235-257, December.
- Toby Fattore & Jan Mason & Elizabeth Watson, 2007. "Children’s conceptualisation(s) of their well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Keetie Roelen & Geranda Notten, 2011. "The Breadth of Child Poverty in Europe: An investigation into overlap and accumulation of deprivations," Papers inwopa636, Innocenti Working Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Dickerson & Gurleen Popli, 2015. "The many dimensions of child poverty: Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study," Working Papers 2015009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; poverty reduction;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-07-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-07-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2011-07-27 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2011-07-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.