Report NEP-LTV-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen & Tommy E. Murphy & Eric B. Schneider, 2011. "The Colonial Origins of Divergence in the Americas: A Labour Market Approach," Economics Series Working Papers 559, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2011. "Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation," Papers inwopa635, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2011. "The Spanish survey of household finances (eff): description and methods of the 2008 wave," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 1103, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Meryl I. Motika, 2011. "The Effects of Health Shocks on Employment and Health Insurance: The Role of Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 17223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.