Report NEP-EEC-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand & Rusinova, Desislava, 2011. "How flexible are real wages in EU countries? A panel investigation," Working Paper Series 1360, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011. "Ramifications of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area: The Example of Large European Economies' Exposure to Greece," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1141, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maximo Camacho & Agustin Garcia-Serrador, 2011. "The Euro-Sting revisited: PMI versus ESI to obtain euro area GDP forecasts," Working Papers 1120, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Peter Heemeijer & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "How do inflation expectations form? New insights from a high-frequency survey," BIS Working Papers 349, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Fiscal shocks and budget balance persistence in the EU countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-08, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Jul 2011.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1127, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Tail Behaviour of the Euro," Working Papers 200417, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Baglioni & Umberto Cherubini, 2011. "Marking-to-Market Government Guarantees to Financial Systems.Theory and Evidence for Europe," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0103, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Quo vadis, Euroland? European Monetary Union between Crisis and Reform," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2011. "Wavelet multiple correlation and cross-correlation: A multiscale analysis of euro zone stock markets," BILTOKI 2011-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2011. "Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa635, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "The Role of Decision-Making Biases in Ireland's Banking Crisis," Papers WP389, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vincent Fromentin, 2011. "The substitutability of immigrants and native workers in France: use of a production function," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1105, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2011.