Problems of the German Contribution to EU-SILC: A Research Perspective, Comparing EU-SILC, Microcensus and SOEP
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naticchioni, Paolo & Ragusa, Giuseppe & Massari, Riccardo, 2014.
"Unconditional and Conditional Wage Polarization in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni & Giuseppe Ragusa, 2015. "Unconditional and Conditional Wage Polarization in Europe," Working Papers CELEG 1504, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Joachim R. Frick & Kristina Krell, 2010. "Measuring Income in Household Panel Surveys for Germany: A Comparison of EU-SILC and SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 265, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Van Kerm, Philippe & Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2013. "Inequality, growth and mobility: The intertemporal distribution of income in European countries 2003–2007," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 931-939.
- Matthias Collischon, 2017. "Is there a Glass Ceiling over Germany?," Working Papers 175, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational Mobility; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .