Report NEP-EUR-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georg Zachmann & Anta Ndoye & Jan Abrell, 2011. "Assessing the impact of the EU ETS using firm level data," Working Papers 579, Bruegel.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Mario Schnalzenberger & Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2011. "Job Quality and Employment of Older People in Europe," Economics working papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Keetie Roelen & Geranda Notten, 2011. "The Breadth of Child Poverty in Europe: An investigation into overlap and accumulation of deprivations," Papers inwopa636, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2011. "Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation," Papers inwopa635, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand & Rusinova, Desislava, 2011. "How flexible are real wages in EU countries? A panel investigation," Working Paper Series 1360, European Central Bank.
- Kager, Rebekka & Niemann, Rainer, 2011. "Reconstruction of tax balance sheets based on IFRS information: A case study of listed companies within Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 120, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julien, François & Lamla, Michael, 2011. "Competitiveness of renewable energies. Comparison of major European countries," Discussion Papers 302, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve & Rebérioux, Antoine & Breda, Thomas, 2011. "Working in Family Firms: Less Paid but More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2011. "Income tax deduction of commuting expenses and tax funding in an urban CGE study: the case of German cities," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/11, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Beaufort, Viviane, 2011. "La création d’entreprise au féminin en Europe 2011- Eléments comparatifs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1105, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen & AneSeierstad, 2011. "Mobilising female labour market reserves: What promotes women's transitions from part-time to full-time work?," Discussion Papers 658, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vincent Fromentin, 2011. "The substitutability of immigrants and native workers in France: use of a production function," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1105, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2011.
- Olympia Bover, 2011. "The Spanish survey of household finances (eff): description and methods of the 2008 wave," Occasional Papers 1103, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 47, HUI Research.