Skills for the 21st Century: Findings and Policy Lessons from the OECD Survey of Adult Skills
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John P. Martin, 2018. "Skills for the 21st century: Findings and policy lessons from the OECD survey of adult skills," OECD Education Working Papers 166, OECD Publishing.
- Martin, John P., 2018. "Skills for the 21st Century: Findings and Policy Lessons from the OECD Survey of Adult Skills," IZA Policy Papers 138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan, 2015.
"Audit committees: practices, practitioners and praxis of governance,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 466-493, May.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland : outputs, impacts, implications," Open Access publications 10197/5166, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Declan Redmond & Paula Russell, 2008. "Social Housing Regeneration and the Creation of Sustainable Communities in Dublin," Local Economy, London South Bank University, pages 168-179.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland: outputs, impacts, implications," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 257-264, July.
- Michelle Norris & Meneloas Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland : outputs, impacts, implications," Open Access publications 10197/2970, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Robert J. Chaskin & Mark L. Joseph, 2013. "‘Positive’ Gentrification, Social Control and the ‘Right to the City’ in Mixed-Income Communities: Uses and Expectations of Space and Place," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 480-502, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPIAAC; skills; returns to skills; skills mismatch; skills use; lifelong learning;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.