“Low-wage Employment and Mobility in Spain”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 1997.
"The effects of minimum bargained wages on earnings: Evidence from Spain,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 713-721, April.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "The effects of minimum bargained wages on earnings: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 97-04, FEDEA.
- Farber, Henry S, 1994. "The Analysis of Interfirm Worker Mobility," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 554-593, October.
- Carrasco, Raquel, 1999.
" Transitions to and from Self-employment in Spain: An Empirical Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 315-341, August.
- Carrasco, R., 1997. "Transitions to and from Self-Employment in Spain: An Empirical Analysis," Papers 9710, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- J. García-Pérez & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2004.
"Are Temporary Help Agencies changing mobility patterns in the Spanish labour market?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 43-65, January.
- García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2003. "Are temporary help agencies changing mobility patterns in the Spanish labour market?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb035513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996.
"International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 791-836, August.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994. "International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces," NBER Working Papers 4678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Sue Fernie & David Metcalf, 1996. "Low Pay And Minimum Wages: The British Evidence," CEP Special Papers 02, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1996. "Employment and the Introduction of a Minimum Wage in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 667-676, May.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnitzlein, Daniel D. & Stephani, Jens, 2016. "Locus of Control and low-wage mobility," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 164-177.
- Nagore García, Amparo & van Soest, Arthur, 2015. "New Job Matches and Their Stability Before and During the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 9574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Ioana Marinescu & Judit Vall Castello, 2014.
"Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career Path? Evidence from Spain,"
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Ioana Marinescu & Judit Vall Castello, 2015. "Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career path? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 15.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Judit Vall Castelló & Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career Path? Evidence from Spain," NBER Working Papers 22048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garcia Perez, J. Ignacio & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2016. "Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career Path? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagore Garcia, A. & van Soest, Arthur, 2016. "New Job Matches and their Stability before and during the Crisis," Discussion Paper 2016-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLow-wage employment; job mobility; competing risks;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .