The effects of minimum bargained wages on earnings: Evidence from Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:wuk:andedp:9605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1998.
"Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: A critical view,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: a critical view," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the Effect of Minimum Wages on Employment from the Distribution of Wages: A Critical View," CEP Discussion Papers dp0203, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Meyer, Robert H & Wise, David A, 1983.
"Discontinuous Distributions and Missing Persons: The Minimum Wage and Unemployed Youth,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1677-98, November.
- Robert H. Meyer & David A. Wise, 1981. "Discontinuous Distributions and Missing Persons: The Minimum Wage and Unemployed Youth," NBER Working Papers 0711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 1996.
"Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition,"
Labor and Demography
9603001, EconWPA, revised 21 May 1996.
- Bhaskar, V & To, Ted, 1999. "Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 190-203, April.
- Meyer, Robert H & Wise, David A, 1983.
"The Effects of the Minimum Wage on the Employment and Earnings of Youth,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 66-100, January.
- Robert H. Meyer & David A. Wise, 1982. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on the Employment and Earnings of Youth," NBER Working Papers 0849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joaquín Lorences & Victor Fernandez & César Rodríguez, 1995. "Diferencias interterritoriales de salarios y negociación colectiva en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 309-324, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:713-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.