Inflation and the Erosion of the Poverty Reduction Impact of Iran's Universal Cash Transfer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique M. Guillaume & Roman Zytek & Mohammad Reza Farzin, 2011. "Iran; The Chronicles of the Subsidy Reform," IMF Working Papers 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy, Inequality and Poverty in Iran: Assessing the Impact and Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfer,"
Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series
48, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and Poverty in Iran: Assessing the Impact and Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfers," Working Papers 1605, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal policy, inequality and poverty in Iran: Assessing the impact and effectiveness of taxes and transfers," Working Papers 417, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Karimi, Seyed Mohammad, 2016. "Export constraint and domestic fiscal reform: Lessons from 2011 subsidy reform in Iran," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 40-57.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014.
"Trade, Exchange Rate, and Energy Pricing Reform in Iran: Potentially Large Efficiency Effects and Gains to the Poor,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 13, pages 307-326
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2003. "Trade, Exchange Rate, and Energy Pricing Reform in Iran: Potentially Large Efficiency Effects and Gains to the Poor," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 543-562, November.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:51:y:2015:i:6:p:1144-1162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; incidence analysis; universal cash transfer; poverty; Iran;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-05-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2018-05-14 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .