Public procurement as an industrial policy tool an option for developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ádám Török, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the New Member Countries of the European Union: A Survey of Patterns and Initiatives Since 1990," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 255-271, December.
- Cooke, Phil, 2005. "Regionally asymmetric knowledge capabilities and open innovation: Exploring 'Globalisation 2'--A new model of industry organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1128-1149, October.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Luc Soete, 2007. "From Industrial to Innovation Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, December.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev & Olesen, Michael Holm & Kjaer, Jonas Sorth, 2005. "The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1533-1549, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Innovation: A Guide to the Literature," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20031012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2004. "Natural versus Social Sciences: On Understanding in Economics," Chapters,in: Globalization, Economic Development and Inequality, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056, June.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Sarah Box, 2009. "OECD Work on Innovation – A Stocktaking of Existing Work," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/2, OECD Publishing.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2009.
"Policies for Promoting Technological Catch Up: Towards a Post-Washington Approach,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 23-52, June.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "Policies for promoting technological catch up: a post-Washington approach," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 82, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Institutions and Policies Shaping Industrial Development: An Introductory Note," LEM Papers Series 2006/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario Cimoli & Jorge Katz, 2003. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 387-411, April.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2006. "Rethinking Trade and Trade Policy: Gomory, Baumol, and Samuelson on Comparative Advantage," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_86, Levy Economics Institute.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel & Margit Suurna, 2009. "Industrial Restructuring and Innovation Policy in Central and Eastern Europe since 1990," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 23, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0371-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waldemiro Francisco Sorte Jr., 2016. "State intervention for industrial growth: a comparison between Brazil and Japan," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1/2), pages 1-27.
- Karo , Erkki & Kattel , Rainer, 2015. "Innovation Bureaucracy: Does the organization of government matter when promoting innovation?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "International Cooperation on Public Procurement Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/88, European University Institute.
- Niggli, Nicholas C. & Osei-Lah, Kodjo, 2014. "Infrastructure provision and Africa's trade and development prospects: Potential role and relevance of The WTO Agreement on Government Procurement (GPA)," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-11 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .