The War on Drugs: An Analysis of the Effects of Supply Disruption on Prices and Purity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013.
"Accounting For Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 440-451, July.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Grégory Jolivet & Fabien Postel Vinay, 2013. "Accounting for Endogeneity in Matching Function Estimation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4l136f59vb8, Sciences Po.
- Cheng Hsiao, 1997. "Statistical Properties of the Two-Stage Least Squares Estimator Under Cointegration," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 385-398.
- Manolis Galenianos & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Nicola Persico, 2012.
"A Search-Theoretic Model of the Retail Market for Illicit Drugs,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1239-1269.
- Manolis Galenianos & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Nicola Persico, 2009. "A Search-Theoretic Model of the Retail Market for Illicit Drugs," NBER Working Papers 14980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Arkes & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Susan M. Paddock & Jonathan P. Caulkins & Peter Reuter, 2008. "Why the DEA STRIDE Data are Still Useful for Understanding Drug Markets," NBER Working Papers 14224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-529, October.
- David Roodman, 2009. "A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 135-158, February.
- Dobkin, Carlos & Nicosia, Nancy & Weinberg, Matthew, 2014. "Are supply-side drug control efforts effective? Evaluating OTC regulations targeting methamphetamine precursors," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 48-61.
- Kelly, Elaine & Rasul, Imran, 2014.
"Policing cannabis and drug related hospital admissions: Evidence from administrative records,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 89-114.
- Kelly, Elaine & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Policing Cannabis and Drug Related Hospital Admissions: Evidence from Administrative Records," CEPR Discussion Papers 9856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kuziemko, Ilyana & Levitt, Steven D., 2004.
"An empirical analysis of imprisoning drug offenders,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2043-2066, August.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Steven D. Levitt, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of Imprisoning Drug Offenders," NBER Working Papers 8489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Windmeijer, Frank, 2005. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear efficient two-step GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 25-51, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIllicit drugs; seizures; seller reputation;
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:30430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.