Innovations, Rents and Risk
This research was conducted within the Paul Woolley Research Initiative on Capital Market Dysfunctionalities at IDEI, Toulouse. Support from the Europlace Institute of Finance is gratefully aknowledged. Many thanks to participants in the first conference of the Centre for the Study of Capital Market Dysfunctionality at the London School of Economics, the Pompeu Fabra Conference on the Financial Crisis, the third Banco de Portugal conference on Financial Intermediation, the Europlace Institute of Finance 7th Annual Forum, as well as seminar participants at London Business School, Frankfurt University, the European Central Bank and Amsterdam University, especially Sudipto Bhattacharya, Arnoud Boot, John Boyd, Markus Brunnermeier, Catherine Casamatta, Zvi Eckstein, Guido Friebel, Alex Gümbel, Philipp Hartmann, Augustin Landier, Thomas Mariotti, John Moore, Liliana Pellizzon, Enrico Perotti, Ludovic Phalippou, Guillaume Plantin and Steve Schaefer.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23|
Web page: http://www.tse-fr.eu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandro Barbarino & Boyan Jovanovic, 2007.
"Shakeouts And Market Crashes,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 385-420, 05.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector,"
IDEI Working Papers
40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Zeira, Joseph, 1987. "Investment as a Process of Search," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 204-10, February.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrigh Hege, 2005.
"The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(4), pages 719-752, Winter.
- Ulrich Hege & Dirk Bergemann, 2005. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Post-Print hal-00459926, HAL.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege, 2001. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1292R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2004.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 2001. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 2763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege, 2001. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1292, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ulrich Hege & D. Bergemann, 2012. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Working Papers hal-00759793, HAL.
- Bergemann, D. & Hege, U., 2001. "The Financing of Innovation : Learning and Stopping," Discussion Paper 2001-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rafael Rob, 1991. "Learning and Capacity Expansion under Demand Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 655-675.
- Ramadorai, Tarun, 2008.
"The Secondary Market for Hedge Funds and the Closed-Hedge Fund Premium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tarun Ramadorai, 2012. "The Secondary Market for Hedge Funds and the Closed Hedge Fund Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 479-512, 04.
- Joseph Zeira, 2000.
"Informational overshooting, booms and crashes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
- Zhiguo He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2008. "A Model of Capital and Crises," NBER Working Papers 14366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2004.
"Was There A Nasdaq Bubble in the Late 1990s?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2007. "Skill Biased Financial Development: Education, Wages and Occupations in the U.S. Financial Sector," NBER Working Papers 13437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Kaniel, Ron & Kremer, Ilan, 2007. "Technological innovation and real investment booms and busts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 735-754, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:23523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.