The risk-Shifting Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gan, Jie, 2004. "Banking market structure and financial stability: Evidence from the Texas real estate crisis in the 1980s," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 567-601, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, J. Nellie, 2014.
"Monetary policy, financial conditions, and financial stability,"
690, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, Nellie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Nellie Liang, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sergey Chernenko & Samuel G. Hanson & Adi Sunderam, 2014. "The Rise and Fall of Demand for Securitizations," NBER Working Papers 20777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kogler, Michael, 2015. "Rewarding Prudence: Risk Taking, Pecuniary Externalities and Optimal Bank Regulation," Economics Working Paper Series 1512, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:25603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .