Service value chains and effects of scale
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1982. "A new theory of retailing costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Heui Lee & Jay Wyk, 2015. "National institutions and logistic performance: a path analysis," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 733-747, December.
- Don Jeng & Sky Kuo, 2012. "Internal service quality within the different Chinese subcultures: a comparison between Taiwan, China, and Singapore," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 425-458, December.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9135-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
- Joaquín Guzmán & Pilar Moreno & Pilar Tejada, 2008. "The tourism SMEs in the global value chains: the case of Andalusia," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(3), pages 187-202, September.
- Christian Keen & Yuanyuan Wu, 2011. "An ambidextrous learning model for the internationalization of firms from emerging economies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 316-339, December.
- Sojung Kim & Byungun Yoon, 2012. "Developing a process of concept generation for new product-service systems: a QFD and TRIZ-based approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 323-348, September.
- Lanz, Rainer & Maurer, Andreas, 2015. "Services and global value chains: Some evidence on servicification of manufacturing and services networks," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2015-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domingo Soriano & Salvador Dobon, 2009. "Linking globalization of entrepreneurship in small organizations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 233-239, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9139-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:036e1e25-0222-4fb9-b05e-7aca259eeee6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .