Labor Market Dynamics in the U.S. Food Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne Vroman, 1982. "Union Contracts and Money Wage Changes in U. S. Manufacturing Industries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 571-594.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1982.
"A new theory of retailing costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-186.
- Nooteboom, B., 1982. "A new theory of retailing costs," Other publications TiSEM 5c1be7a9-2d77-4bfb-9e64-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hall, L.L. & Tomek, W.G. & Ruther, N.L. & Kyereme, S.S., 1981. "Case Studies in the Transmission of Farm Prices," Research Bulletins 181826, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Black, Stanley W & Kelejian, H H, 1970. "A Macro Model of the U. S. Labor Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 712-741, September.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1983. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Wage Adjustments in White-Collar Occupations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(2), pages 203-213, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)