Labor Market Dynamics in the U.S. Food Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, October.
- Nooteboom, B., 1982.
"A new theory of retailing costs,"
Other publications TiSEM
5c1be7a9-2d77-4bfb-9e64-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1983. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Wage Adjustments in White-Collar Occupations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(2), pages 203-213, May.
- Wayne Vroman, 1982. "Union Contracts and Money Wage Changes in U. S. Manufacturing Industries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 571-594.
- Black, Stanley W & Kelejian, H H, 1970. "A Macro Model of the U. S. Labor Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 712-741, September.
- Hall, L.L. & Tomek, W.G. & Ruther, N.L. & Kyereme, S.S., 1981. "Case Studies in the Transmission of Farm Prices," Research Bulletins 181826, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.