Service value chains and effects of scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service Value Chains and Effects of Scale," Discussion Paper 2007-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service value chains and effects of scale," Other publications TiSEM 036e1e25-0222-4fb9-b05e-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1982. "A new theory of retailing costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sojung Kim & Byungun Yoon, 2012. "Developing a process of concept generation for new product-service systems: a QFD and TRIZ-based approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 323-348, September.
- Sang-Heui Lee & Jay Wyk, 2015. "National institutions and logistic performance: a path analysis," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 733-747, December.
- Don Jeng & Sky Kuo, 2012. "Internal service quality within the different Chinese subcultures: a comparison between Taiwan, China, and Singapore," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 425-458, December.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9135-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lanz, Rainer & Maurer, Andreas, 2015. "Services and global value chains: Some evidence on servicification of manufacturing and services networks," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2015-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
- Joaquín Guzmán & Pilar Moreno & Pilar Tejada, 2008. "The tourism SMEs in the global value chains: the case of Andalusia," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(3), pages 187-202, September.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domingo Soriano & Salvador Dobon, 2009. "Linking globalization of entrepreneurship in small organizations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 233-239, March.
- Christian Keen & Yuanyuan Wu, 2011. "An ambidextrous learning model for the internationalization of firms from emerging economies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 316-339, December.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9139-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValue chain; Service strategy; Effects of scale;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:1:y:2007:i:2:p:119-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.