How Consumers use Gift Certificates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeraj Kaushal & Qin Gao, 2011. "Food Stamp Program and Consumption Choices," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 223-247 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heath, Chip & Soll, Jack B, 1996. " Mental Budgeting and Consumer Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 40-52, June.
- Barbara Devaney & Robert Moffitt, 1991. "Dietary Effects of the Food Stamp Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 202-211.
- Jennifer Pate Offenberg, 2007. "Markets: Gift Cards," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 227-238, Spring.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Blow, Laura & Crossley, Thomas F. & O'Dea, Cormac, 2014.
"Cash by any other name? Evidence on labeling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 86-96.
- Tim Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas Crossley & Cormac O'Dea, 2011. "Cash by any other name? Evidence on labelling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment," IFS Working Papers W11/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Laura Blow & Thomas Crossley & Cormac O’Dea, 2012. "Cash by Any Other Name? Evidence on Labelling from the UK Winter Fuel Payment," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1216, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Daniel Gottlieb & Kent Smetters, 2012. "Narrow Framing and Life Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsgift giving; labeling;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20120002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .