Integration of migrants in Italy: A simple general and objective measure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Di Bartolomeo, Anna & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2007. "Integration of migrants in Italy: A simple general and objective measure," MPRA Paper 4421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Lofstrom, Magnus & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2000. "Immigration Policy, Assimilation of Immigrants and Natives' Sentiments towards Immigrants: Evidence from 12 OECD-Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borjas, George J., 1999. "The economic analysis of immigration," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1697-1760 Elsevier.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2004.
"Central banks and information provided to the private sector,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(230), pages 265-295.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2004. "Central banks and information provided to the private sector," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(230), pages 265-295.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2002. "Central banks and information provided to the private sector," Working Papers 61, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Central banks and information provided to the private sector," Macroeconomics 0504025, EconWPA, revised 27 Apr 2005.
- Enrico Marchetti & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003. "Central Banks and Information Provided to the Private Sector," Macroeconomics 0311009, EconWPA.
- Boeri, Tito & Hanson, Gordon H. & McCormick, Barry (ed.), 2002. "Immigration Policy and the Welfare System: A Report for the Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256310.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995.
"Integrating the East: The Labour Market Effects of Immigration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K., 1995. "Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Papers 5, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Daniela del Boca & Alessandra Venturini, 2001. "Italian Migration," CHILD Working Papers wp26_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Carbonai Davide & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2006.
"Interlocking directorates as a trust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry,"
0001, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Carbonai, Davide & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2006. "Interlocking directorates as a thrust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry," MPRA Paper 4420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmigrations; migrants’ integration; regional index; principal component analysis;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ter:wpaper:0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Di Bartolomeo). General contact details of provider: http://wp.comunite.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.