Report NEP-MIG-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolyn Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2007. "Immigration and Crime in Early 20th Century America," NBER Working Papers 13576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dustmann, Christian, 2007. "Return Migration, Investment in Children, and Intergenerational Mobility: Comparing Sons of Foreign and Native Born Fathers," IZA Discussion Papers 3080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2007. "The Effects of Immigration on US Wages and Rents: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "Wealth and Asset Holdings of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schiff, Maurice, 2007. "Optimal Immigration Policy: Permanent, Guest-Worker, or Mode IV?," IZA Discussion Papers 3083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Thomas, 2007. "The Persistence of Welfare Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 3100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stevans, Lonnie, 2007. "The Relationship Among African American Male Earnings, Employment, Incarceration and Immigration: A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 5594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 64, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Di Bartolomeo Anna & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2007. "Integration of migrants in Italy: A simple general and objective measure," wp.comunite 0010, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2006. "The Determinants of Actual Migration and the Role of Wages and Unemployment in Albania: an Empirical Analysis," LIUC Papers in Economics 196, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2007. "The Self-Selection in the Migration Process: What Can We Learn?," LIUC Papers in Economics 199, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Naufal, George S, 2007. "Who Remits? The Case of Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jinyoung Kim & Jungsoo Park, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Country-Specific Human Capital," Discussion Paper Series 0705, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Brücker, Herbert & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2007. "International migration with heterogeneous agents : theory and evidence," IAB Discussion Paper 200727, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].