Fiscal sustainability in South Africa: Will history repeat itself?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Philip & Calitz, Estian & Steenkamp, Tjaart, 2015. "Public Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 6, number 9780199059089.
- Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala, 2006. "Is Fiscal Policy Sustainable in South Africa? An Application of the Econometric Approach," Working Papers 200614, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Willem Boshoff, 2007. "A fiscal rule to produce counter-cyclical fiscal policy in South Africa," Working Papers 13/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; fiscal sustainability; South Africa;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-04-20 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .