The preferences of Homo Moralis are unstable under evolving assortativity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan Newton, 2017. "The preferences of Homo Moralis are unstable under evolving assortativity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(2), pages 583-589, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bomze Immanuel M. & Weibull Jorgen W., 1995. "Does Neutral Stability Imply Lyapunov Stability?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 173-192, November.
- U. Dieckmann & M. Doebeli, 1999. "On the Origin of Species by Sympatric Speciation," Working Papers ir99013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2013.
"Homo Moralis—Preference Evolution Under Incomplete Information and Assortative Matching,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2269-2302, November.
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2012. "Homo Moralis: Preference Evolution under Incomplete Information and Assortative Matching," Carleton Economic Papers 12-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2012.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, JÃ¶rgen, 2012. "Homo Moralis-Preference evolution under incomplete information and assortative matching," LERNA Working Papers 12.17.374, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2012. "Homo Moralis-Preference evolution under incomplete information and assortative matching," TSE Working Papers 12-281, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:50-:d:119204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nax, Heinrich H. & Rigos, Alexandros, 2015. "Assortativity evolving from social dilemmas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65447, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jiabin Wu, 2016. "Evolving assortativity and social conventions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 936-941.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:146-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsevolution; moral values; assortative matching;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:syd:wpaper:2014-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deusyau.html .