The Financial Accelerator: Evidence using a procedure of Structural Model Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Hammersland, 2008. "Classical identification: A viable road for data to inform structural modeling," Discussion Papers 562, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lown, Cara & Morgan, Donald P., 2006.
"The Credit Cycle and the Business Cycle: New Findings Using the Loan Officer Opinion Survey,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 1575-1597, September.
- Lown, Cara & Morgan, Donald P., 2004. "The Credit Cycle and the Business Cycle: New Findings Using the Loan Officer Opinion Survey," SIFR Research Report Series 27, Institute for Financial Research.
- Bardsen, Gunnar & Klovland, Jan Tore, 2000.
" Shaken or Stirred? Financial Deregulation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Norway,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 563-583.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1998. "Shaken or Stirred? Financial Deregulation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Norway," Papers 32/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2005.
"The "news view" of economic fluctuations: Evidence from aggregate Japanese data and sectoral US data,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 635-652, December.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2005. "The 'News' View of Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Aggregate Japanese Data and Sectoral US Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2005. "The "News" View of Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Aggregate Japanese Data and Sectoral U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 11496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Gunnar Bärdsen & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2006.
"Monetary policy and asset prices: to respond or not?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 279-292.
- Q. Farook Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: To respond or not?," Working Paper 2005/9, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: To respond or not?," Working Paper Series 5405, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anundsen, André K. & Jansen, Eilev S., 2013. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 192-212.
- Hammersland, Roger & Træe, Cathrine Bolstad, 2014. "The financial accelerator and the real economy: A small macroeconometric model for Norway with financial frictions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 517-537.
- André K. Anundsen & Eilev S. Jansen, 2013. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit: an extended version," Discussion Papers 756, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial variables and the real economy; The Financial Accelerator; Business fluctuations; Structural vector Error Correction modeling; Identification; Cointegration.;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.