Does higher sport supply lead to higher sport demand? A city level analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery Borland, 2003. "Demand for Sport," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 478-502, Winter.
- Paul Downward & Joseph Riordan, 2007. "Social Interactions And The Demand For Sport: An Economic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 518-537, October.
- Paul Downward, 2004. "On leisure demand: a Post Keynesian critique of neoclassical theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 371-394.
- Henry Braun & Douglas Jones & Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1983. "Empirical bayes estimation of coefficients in the general linear model from data of deficient rank," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Paul Downward, 2007. "Exploring the Economic Choice to Participate in Sport: Results from the 2002 General Household Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 633-653.
- Joseph J. Seneca & Paul Davidson & F. Gerard Adams, 1968. "An Analysis of Recreational Use of the TVA Lakes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(4), pages 529-534.
- Humphreys, Brad & Ruseski, Jane, 2009. "The Economics of Participation and Time Spent in Physical Activity," Working Papers 2009-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2009-07-03 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.