Consumers' Post-Purchase Behavior In Terms Of Complaining, Assertiveness And Discontent; A Field Study From Eskisehir, Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Lapré & Nikos Tsikriktsis, 2006. "Organizational Learning Curves for Customer Dissatisfaction: Heterogeneity Across Airlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 352-366, March.
- Maute, Manfred F. & Forrester, William Jr., 1993. "The structure and determinants of consumer complaint intentions and behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 219-247, June.
- Lambert, Zarrel V., 1981. "Profiling demographic characteristics of alienated consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 65-86, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- van Oest, Rutger & Knox, George, 2011. "Extending the BG/NBD: A simple model of purchases and complaints," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 30-37.
- Sarker, Rumana Islam & Kaplan, Sigal & Mailer, Markus & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2019. "Applying affective event theory to explain transit users’ reactions to service disruptions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 593-605.
- Daunt, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C., 2011. "Customers acting badly: Evidence from the hospitality industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1034-1042, October.
- Diwas Singh KC & Bradley R. Staats, 2012. "Accumulating a Portfolio of Experience: The Effect of Focal and Related Experience on Surgeon Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 618-633, October.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2010.
"A Monte Carlo evaluation of the efficiency of the PCSE estimator,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 7-10, January.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2006. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of the Efficiency of the PCSE Estimator," Working Papers in Economics 06/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- A. George Assaf & Ljubica Knezevic Cvelbar, 2015. "Why Negative Outputs are Often Ignored: A Comprehensive Measure of Hotel Performance," Tourism Economics, , vol. 21(4), pages 761-773, August.
- Robert S. Huckman & Bradley R. Staats, 2008. "Variation in Experience and Team Familiarity: Addressing the Knowledge Acquisition-Application Problem," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-035, Harvard Business School.
- Jonathan R. Clark & Robert S. Huckman, 2012. "Broadening Focus: Spillovers, Complementarities, and Specialization in the Hospital Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 708-722, April.
- Tunç, Süleyman, 2015. "Türkiye’de Tüketici Haklarının Gelişimi Ve Hak Arama Yolu Olarak İnternet [Development of the Consumer Rights in Turkey and the Internet as a Way to Legal Remedies]," MPRA Paper 69623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Nicolae & Mazhar Arıkan & Vinayak Deshpande & Mark Ferguson, 2017. "Do Bags Fly Free? An Empirical Analysis of the Operational Implications of Airline Baggage Fees," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(10), pages 3187-3206, October.
- Diwas Singh KC & Christian Terwiesch, 2011. "The Effects of Focus on Performance: Evidence from California Hospitals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 1897-1912, November.
- Sara Parker‐Lue & Marvin Lieberman, 2020. "The impact of diversification on task performance: Evidence from kidney transplant centers," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1169-1190, July.
- Siyuan Yi & Qiguo Gong & Feng Dong & Hui Wang, 2020. "The Effect of Planned Breaks on Worker Productivity and the Moderate Role of Workload in a Manufacturing Environment," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(12), pages 1366-1383, December.
- Glauber, Johanna & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2018. "Learning from failure across products," CEPR Discussion Papers 13140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Mathew, Nanditha, 2017.
"The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of “learning by doing”: Evidence from India,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1873-1886.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of "learning by doing": Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jonathan R. Clark & Robert S. Huckman & Bradley R. Staats, 2013. "Learning from Customers: Individual and Organizational Effects in Outsourced Radiological Services," NBER Working Papers 18723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan F. Lu & Gerard J. Wedig, 2013. "Clustering, Agency Costs and Operating Efficiency: Evidence from Nursing Home Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(3), pages 677-694, May.
- Kher, Hemant V. & Kydd, Christine T. & O'Brien, Terrence M., 2017. "Evolution of product quality in European, Japanese and US automotive firms: An exploratory longitudinal analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 29-36.
- Antonio Vera & Pythagoras Petratos & Torsten Oliver Salge, 2018. "A widening gap? Static and dynamic performance differences between specialist and general hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Maria R. Ibanez & Jonathan R. Clark & Robert S. Huckman & Bradley R. Staats, 2018. "Discretionary Task Ordering: Queue Management in Radiological Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(9), pages 4389-4407, September.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer discontent; ad disapproval; alienation; assertiveness; complaint; claims for refund.;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2016-03-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2016-03-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MKT-2016-03-29 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iefpro:3205696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klara Cermakova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.